Miss Willow

Friday, January 05, 2007

Welcome


I'm Willow, an English Setter. I'm not sure how old I am, probably about 2 yrs old. I'm a tiny girl, under 40 lbs. Some nice volunteers took me in, I was found wandering around the parking lot in Morrow County, that is in Ohio. Nobody came to get me. The volunteers think I had a litter about 3-4 months ago. I'm very shy and timid, but I warm up quickly as long as someone pets me. I'm told I'm going to go hunt testing this weekend and I'm going into foster care. I'm looking foward to that, a nice warm house to sleep in. Hey, do you have room for a friendly dog like me in your house? (More updates to follow when Willow gets into foster care, she will be in foster care and up for adoption through IL Birddog Rescue. Please check out our website:http://illinoisbirddogrescue.org/ ).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home